Israelis Abroad – Weekend Roundup
- Yossi Benayoun came on and played in the 63rd minute for Liverpool.
- Tamir Cohen did not play in Bolton’s 3-0 loss to Blackburn.
- Tal-Ben Haim is injured and did not play in Portsmouth’s 2-1 loss to Stoke City.
- Dudu Aouate played the full 90 for Mallorca in a 3-1 loss to Sevilla.
- Ben Sahar came on in the 79th minute in Espanyol’s 2-1 loss to Malaga.
- Roberto Colautti scored a goal and played 84 minutes against Hoffenheim in a 2-2 draw.
- Gal Alberman is still in training.
- Ohad Levita played the full game in Waalwijk’s 2-1 loss to Heerenveen.
- In the Israeli Derby, Elyaniv Barda scored a goal and played the whole game for Racing Genk.
- Yoav Ziv and Avi Strool played the whole game against Genk.
- Omer Golan came on in the 84th minute against Genk.
- Rami Gershon played 65 minutes before coming off in Standard Liege’s 2-1 loss.
- Salim Toama came on in the 65th minute in Larissa’s 2-0 loss, while Shimon Abuhatzeira did not play.
Categories: Uncategorized AEL Larissa, Belgium Jupiler League, Bolton Wanderers FC, Borussia Monchengladbach, Bundesliga, English Premier League, Eredivisie, Greek Super League, KRC Genk, KSC Lokeren, Liverpool FC, Portsmouth FC, Primera Liga, RCD Espanyol, RCD Mallorca, RKC Waalwijk, Standard Liege