Israelis Abroad – Weekend Roundup
- Yossi Benayoun came on in the 74th minuted in Liverpool’s 4-1 win over Pompey.
- Tal Ben-Haim did not play due to injury.
- Tamir Cohen played the whole game for Bolton in their 4-0 victory over wigan.
- Dudu Aouate played the whole game in Mallorca’s 3-0 loss to Getafe.
- Ben Sahar came on in the 62nd minute in Espanyol’s 4-1 loss to Tenerife.
- Roberto Colautti played 45 minutes in Monchengladbach’s 4-0 loss to Wolfsburg.
- Gal Alberman is still re-gaining match fitness.
- Bibras Natcho made his debut for Rubin Kazan in the 92nd minute in their 2-0 win over Lokomotiv Moscow.
- Ze’ev Haimovic played the whole game in Terek Grozny’s 2-0 win over Sbir Novosibrisk.
- Ohad Levita played the whole game in RCK Waalwijk’s 6-2 loss to AZ Alkmaar.
- Salim Toama came on in the 57th minute in Larissa’s 1-0 win over Ergotelis.
- Shimon Abuhatzeira did not play.
- Elyaniv Barda played 65 minutes in Racing Genk’s 2-0 loss to Anderlecht.
- Yoav Ziv played the whole game in Lokeren’s 3-1 loss to Kortrijk.
- Avi Strul played the whole game in Lokeren’s 3-1 loss to Kortrijk.
- Omer Golan came on in 66th minute in Lokeren’s 3-1 loss to Kortrijk.
- Rami Gershon did not play.
Categories: Uncategorized AEL Larissa, Belgium Jupiler League, Bolton Wanderers FC, Borussia Monchengladbach, Bundesliga, English Premier League, Eredivisie, FK Rubin Kazan, Greek Super League, KRC Genk, KSC Lokeren, Liverpool FC, Portsmouth FC, Primera Liga, RCD Espanyol, RCD Mallorca, RKC Waalwijk, Russian Premier League, Standard Liege, Terek Grozny