Israelis Abroad – Weekend Roundup
- Yossi Benayoun came on in the 83rd minute in Liverpool’s 2-1 loss to Manchester United.
- Tal Ben-Haim was injured and did not play.
- Tamir Cohen played 84 minutes in Bolton’s 2-0 loss to Everton.
- Ben Sahar did not play for Espanyol.
- Dudu Aouate played the full 90 minutes against Atletico Madrid in Mallorca’s 4-1 win.
- Roberto Colautti came on in the 72nd minuted in Monchengladbach’s 1-1 tie with Koln.
- Gal Alberman did not play.
- Ze’ev Haimovic played the full game for Terek Grozny in their 1-1 tie with Rostov.
- Bibras Natcho did not play for Kazan.
- Ohad Levita played the full 90 in RKC Waalwijk’s 5- 1 loss to Ajax.
- Salim Tuama did not play.
- Shimon Abuhatzeira did not play.
- Avi Strul played the whole game in Lokeren’s 4-0 loss to Anderlecht.
- Omer Golan played 59 minutes in Lokeren’s 4-0 loss to Anderlecht.
- Yoav Ziv did not play.
- Elyaniv Barda did not play.
- Rami Gershon did not play.
Categories: Israelis Abroad AEL Larissa, Belgium Jupiler League, Bolton Wanderers FC, Borussia Monchengladbach, Bundesliga, English Premier League, Eredivisie, FK Rubin Kazan, Greek Super League, KRC Genk, KSC Lokeren, Liverpool FC, Portsmouth FC, Primera Liga, RCD Espanyol, RCD Mallorca, RKC Waalwijk, Russian Premier League, Standard Liege, Terek Grozny