Israelis Abroad – Weekend Roundup
- Yossi Benayoun came on in the 72nd minute in Liverpool’s 0-0 tie with Fulham.
- Tal Ben-Haim did not play because he is injured.
- Tamir Cohen did not play.
- Dudu Aouate played the whole game against Valencia in Mallorca’s 3-2 win.
- Ben Sahar did not play.
- Roberto Colautti came on in the 89th minutes in Monchengladbach’s 2-0 win.
- Gal Alberman did not play.
- Bibras Natcho played the whole game in Kazan’s 1-1 tie with Nalchik.
- Ze’ev Haimovic played the whole game in Grozny’s loss to Spartak Moscow.
- Ohad Levita played the whole game in RKC Waalwijk’s 4-1 win over Arnhem.
- Pini Balili did not play.
- Salim Tuama scored a goal and played 80 minutes in Larissa’s 3-0 win over Panionios.
- Shimon Abuhatzeira did not play.
- Rami Gershon did not play.
- Elyaniv Barda scored a goal and played 87 minutes in Genk’s 2-1 win over Charleroi.
- Omer Golan scored a goal and played 78 minutes in Lokeren’s 3-3 tie with Westerlo.
- Yoav Ziv did not play.
- Avi Strul did not play.
Nine out of eighteen Israelis Abroad played this weekend.
Categories: Israelis Abroad AEL Larissa, Belgium Jupiler League, Bolton Wanderers FC, Borussia Monchengladbach, Bundesliga, English Premier League, Eredivisie, FK Rubin Kazan, Greek Super League, KRC Genk, KSC Lokeren, Liverpool FC, Portsmouth FC, Primera Liga, RCD Espanyol, RCD Mallorca, RKC Waalwijk, Russian Premier League, Standard Liege, Terek Grozny