Israelis Abroad – Weekend Roundup
- Yossi Benayoun scored a goal and played 78 minutes in Liverpool’s 3-0 win over West Ham.
- Tamir Cohen did not play.
- Tal Ben-Haim did not play due to injury.
- Dudu Aouate played the whole game against Osasuna in a 2-0 win for Mallorca.
- Ben Sahar did not play.
- Roberto Colautti came on in the 86th minute in Monchengladbach’s 3-1 loss to Schalke.
- Gal Alberman did not play.
- Bibras Natcho played the whole game and scored a goal in Rubin Kazan’s 1-0 win over Amkar Perm.
- Ze’ev Haimovic did not play.
- Ohad Levita played the whole game in RKC Waalwijk’s 4-0 loss to Den Haag.
- Pini Balili did not play.
- Shimon Abuhatzeira played the whole game in Larissa’s 2-1 loss to Levadiakos.
- Salim Tuama came on in the 76th minute in Larissa’s 2-1 loss to Levadiakos.
- Rami Gershon did not play.
- Elyaniv Barda scored a goal and played the whole game in Racing Genk’s 1-1 tie with Standard Liege.
- Avi Strul played the whole game in Lokeren’s 2-2 tie with Mechelen.
- Yoav Ziv played the whole game in Lokeren’s 2-2 tie with Mechelen.
- Omer Golan did not play.
Ten out of Eighteen Israelis Abroad played this weekend.
Categories: Israelis Abroad AEL Larissa, Antalyaspor, Belgium Jupiler League, Bolton Wanderers FC, Borussia Monchengladbach, Bundesliga, English Premier League, Eredivisie, FK Rubin Kazan, Greek Super League, KRC Genk, KSC Lokeren, Liverpool FC, Portsmouth FC, Primera Liga, RCD Espanyol, RCD Mallorca, RKC Waalwijk, Russian Premier League, Standard Liege, Terek Grozny, Turkey Super League