- Shlomi Arbeitman has been sold to Belgian Runners-up AA Gent for One Million Euros. Arbeitman is a center forward who is good in the air and good at holding the ball up. He scored 28 goals last season for Maccabi Haifa and was the leading scorer in Israel. He will receive a salary of 250,000 Euros a year.
- Forward Gil Blumstein has signed a one year contract with Scottish Premier League side Inverness. Blumstein had previously trialed at Rangers, but was not signed. He played for Hapoel Be’er Sheva last season and made 10 appearances. Blumstein had previously been enrolled in Villareal’s youth setup.
- Maccabi Tel-Aviv will likely make Djibril Sidibe their tenth and final signing of the season. Sidibe is a capped player for Mali and previously played for French second division side Sedan. Fellow trialist Benjamin Nicaise has been released.
- Yaya Petit may stay with Bnei Sakhnin this season, as no club is willing to pay the transfer fee that Sakhnin are asking for. Sakhnin are also looking to take Haifa striker Fanteni on loan.
- Toto Tamuz may be targeted by Maccabi Haifa to replace Shlomi Arbeitman. Tamuz scored 12 goals last season, and is a proven starter in Ligat Ha’al.
Categories: Transfer News