Israelis Abroad – Weekend Roundup
- Yossi Benayoun is injured and did not play for Chelsea.
- Tamir Cohen was not on the bench for Bolton.
- Dekel Keinan came on in the 21nd minute in Blackpool’s 2-1 victory over Liverpool.
- Tal Ben-Haim was not on the bench for West Ham in their 1-1 tie with Fulham.
- Dudu Aouate played the whole game in Mallorca’s 1-1 tie with Barcelona
- Almog Cohen came on in the 80th minute for Nurnberg in their 2-1 win over Schalke.
- Bibras Natcho played the whole game in Rubin Kazan’s 2-2 tie with Novosibirsk and had an assist.
- Ze’ev Haimovic played the whole game in a 1-0 win over Tomsk.
- Ohad Levita played the whole game in a 3-1 win for RKC Waalwijk over FC Zwolle.
- Shimon Abuhatzeira was not on the bench for Larissa’s 1-0 loss to Panserraikos.
- Elyaniv Barda scored a goal and played 73 minutes in Genk’s 2-2 draw with KV Mechelen.
- Eitan Tibi played the full 90 minutes in Charleroi’s draw with Zulte Waregem.
- Rami Gershon played the whole game in Kortrijk’s 3-1 win over Eupen.
- Shlomi Arbeitman was on the bench but did not play in Gent’s 3-2 loss to Club Brugge.
- Biram Kiyal is injured and did not play for Celtic in their 3-1 win over Hibernian
- Gil Blumenstein was on the bench but did not play in Caledonian’s 2-0 win over Aberdeen.
Categories: Israelis Abroad AEL Larissa, Almog Cohen, Bibras Natcho, Biram Kiyal, Blackpool FC, Bolton Wanderers FC, Celtic FC, Charleroi, Chelsea FC, Dekel Keinan, Dudu Aouate, Eitan Tibi, Elyaniv Barda, FC Nurnberg, Gil Blumenstein, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, KV Kortrijk, Ohad Levita, Racing Genk, Rami Gershon, RCD Mallorca, RKC Waalwijk, Rubin Kazan, Shimon Abuhatzeira, Shlomi Arbeitman KAA Gent, Tal Ben-Haim, Tamir Cohen, Terek Grozny, West Ham United FC, Yossi Benayoun, Ze'ev Haimovic