Home > Foreign News, Israel National Team, Israeli Football Teams, Israeli Soccer, Israelis Abroad, Ligat Ha'al, News, Opinion, Transfer News > News and Rumors
News and Rumors
- Hannover has officially sent a representative to Israel to make an offer for a 3 year deal to Maccabi Haifa left-back Taleb Tawatha. If Tawatha accepts then the two teams will have to negotiate a transfer fee.
- Chelsea is demanding an answer from Arsenal regarding a possible transfer move for Yossi Benayoun. West Ham and Ajax have reportedy shown interest in the player. I think Ajax would be a good move for Yossi, especially since they will be in the Champions League and he was a former youth player there.
- Maccabi Netanya are reportedly demanding one million dollars for Maccabi Haifa target Chen Ezra. Ezra scored 12 goals this season for Maccabi Netanya.
- Danish media is confirming Oz Rali will be the first signing of the summer for Danish club OB Odense. Odense has not yet confirmed the signing.
- Ben Sahar, and Eden Ben Basat both experienced Jew hatred while they were in France according to an article in Haaretz below. Both players had unpleasant experiences and will both seek to leave the country in the summer. Sahar will go back to Espanyol, and Ben Basat will seek a new team.
Categories: Foreign News, Israel National Team, Israeli Football Teams, Israeli Soccer, Israelis Abroad, Ligat Ha'al, News, Opinion, Transfer News AEK Larnaca, AEL Larissa, Ali Khatib, Alon Turgeman, Ariel Harush, Barak Abramov, Beitar Jerusalem, Belgium Jupiler League, Bristol City, Bundesliga, Cardiff City, Columbus Crew, Concordia, Cristiano Ronaldo, Croatia, Dan Roman, Dani Amos, Dekel Keinan, Elad Gabai, English Premier League, Eredivisie, eyal golasa, FC Barcelona, FIFA, Fulham, gai assulin, Hapoel Haifa, Israeli Soccer, Israelis Abroad, Jordi Cruyff, Kiryat Shmona, KRC Genk, Ligue 1, Lionel Messi, MLS, Moshe Biton, Mounes Dabbour, Nir Biton, Omri Altman, Omri Ben-Harush, Orr Barouch, Palermo, Portsmouth FC, Primera Division, Primera Liga, Racing Genk, RCD Mallorca, Shir Tzedek, soccer, Sports, Standard Liege, Tal Ben-Haim, Taleb Tawatha, UEFA Champions League, Veendam